Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In a funk

Blahhh.
That is how I have been feeling lately. I haven't been working out, eating healthy, or sleeping well. It's time to get my butt into gear and get back on the horse.

I went to the gym today, and stepped on the scale. I went from 118 (the start of summer) to 127. It's so discouraging. I think I might be having a reaction to gluten or soy. I have been feeling lethargic, having muscle aches, stomach pains and headaches lately. I'm going to have to start tinkering around with my diet to figure out what it is.


My workout plan for the week: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-pta-hotness.html

Dinner this week:
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with grilled marinated veggies on the side (so good!)





BBQ Chicken Quinoa Bowls

 Grilled Green Chicken with Coconut Rice and Beans

I have been trying to avoid wheat and see how my body reacts. If you have any good recipes that I should try, please help a girl out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment